amandalina

amandalina

The Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa First off I must say that with just two books and a novella, Julie Kagawa has become one of my favorite authors, whose books I MUST read! Okay, that out of the way, this was another wonderful book, a great addition to the trilogy, and another beautiful cover. I'm not even going to try to summarize this book, other than to say it's another imaginative, action-packed adventure.
You know, it's interesting, going into this book I didn't really have a preference between Ash and Puck. But then when Puck showed up I was happy, and the book really picked up for me. And not to get spoilery, but when other things happened, I was not so happy. I guess this makes me Team Puck? I'm probably in the minority with that. It really surprises me too, because I usually avoid the characters who seem to be in the "friend zone". I think perhaps it's his sense of humor that appeals to me, as opposed to the dark and brooding Ash. I don't know!
Anyways! This is definitely a must read if you've read The Iron King, and I highly recommend the entire series. Can't wait to see what happens in The Iron Queen!