amandalina

amandalina

Cupidity: 50 Stupid Things People Do For Love And How To Avoid Them - Michael DiMarco, Hayley DiMarco I won a copy of this book through Goodreads First Reads. I must say, I entered to win this on a lark. I liked the title, because anyone who knows me might agree I am not what you would call a big fan of love. To be honest, I didn't know it was a Christian book. I suppose I should have paid better attention to the description. There is a lot of scripture in this book, and I do not feel like it applies to me at all, as I am not the most spiritual person. However, I can definitely see how this book would appeal to Christian young adults, what with the catchy title and cute illustrations.
Perhaps my favorite chapter is chapter 25, the one regarding abuse. It is short and gets to the point--a point I think everyone, Christian or not, should take to heart.

So overall, I would recommend this to Christian young adults who need a quick, easy read about love and relationships with first-hand advice given by a Christian couple.